Urban Glide 2 Jogging Stroller
An all-terrain stroller with a sleek, lightweight design, making it perfect for urban exploration or strolling on your favorite path. Comfortable for children and ergonomic for parents!
- Easy to maneuver, thanks to the swivel front wheel that locks into place for jogging, and to the 16” rear wheels
- One-handed, compact fold for easy storage and transportation
- Integrated twist hand brake provides speed control on hilly terrain
- Multi-position canopy with side-ventilation windows ensures your child is comfortable
- Reclining seat – convenient one-handed recline
- Suspension makes the ride smooth for both parent and child
- Ergonomic, adjustable handlebar for maximum parent comfort
- Plenty of room to bring everything you need thanks to large cargo basket with zip-top cover, rear mesh pocket, and two mesh compartments for snacks or toys
- Secure and comfortable seat with padded 5-point harness and integrated ventilation
- Peekaboo window with magnetic closure lets you check on your sleeping child without disturbing him or her
- Improved visibility thanks to reflective rims on all wheels and reflective edge on canopy
- Can be used from birth with Thule Bassinet or infant car seat adapter (sold separately - Bassinet not available in North America). Seat and canopy fabric can be removed to create a clean look
|Weight capacity||34 kg|
|Folded dimensions||87 x 69 x 34 cm|
|Shoulder width||31.5 cm|
|Sitting height||53 cm|
|Door pass through||69 cm|
|Meets safety standards||✓|
You have questions? Call us and we will be happy to answer them: 1-855-873-2323
Our customer service is open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.. Please note that it is possible that the volume of calls is very high. We will handle all calls and messages diligently. The team will ensure that everyone can take advantage of the promotion and it will be extended as needed for special cases. Some restrictions apply. The different promotions cannot be combined.
Take advantage of our 30-day Best Price Guarantee, Free Shipping, and Easy Returns.