Overprotective in all the right ways
The Monterey XT is a full-featured, expandable high-back booster seat designed to fit growing children 18 to 54 kg (40 lb to 120 lb). The adjustable head rest and deep, aluminum reinforced sides are lined with energy absorbing EPS foam for side impact protection and the long seat bottom provides extra leg support.
A simple-to-use dial on the back adjusts the width of the seat to fit a child’s shoulders up to 50.8 cm (20") wide. The 11-position headrest gives ultimate flexibility and adjusts up to 16.5 cm (6.5") in height with one hand for an easy, precise fit.
As a fixed-position booster, integrated UAS connectors and front adjusters allow for a safe and secure installation in seconds (UAS use is optional) and keeps the seat in position when not in use.
The seat bottom has extra length for leg support and features retractable, dual cup/snack holders.
Monterey XT can also be used as a backless booster and packs flat for travel and storage.
- Fits children 18 – 54 kg (40 lb to 120 lb) and 97 – 160 cm (38″ to 63″) in height
- Extra-deep side walls are reinforced with aluminum and lined with EPS foam for superior side impact protection
- Adjustable width: expandable seat back fits shoulders up to 50.8 cm (20"")
- Adjustable height: 11 position headrest adjusts up to 16.5 cm (6.5″) with one hand
- Can also be used as a backless booster
- UAS system for secure installation (UAS use not required)
- Angled seat bottom prevents submarining
- Longer seat bottom for proper leg support
- Retractable cup/snack holders fold out of the way when not needed
- Packs flat for travel and storage
- 1 year warranty