Learning Tower - Simone Chaton
Inspired by Montessori, the learning tower, also called an observation tower, allows your child to develop his autonomy in a safe and interactive way by being involved in daily tasks.
It makes mealtime more fun and, above all, less stressful!
- This product is entirely made in Quebec.
- The clean design does not include any screws visible on the outside of the product.
- The learning tower is designed for children from 18 month to 5 years old.
- The use of this learning tower is suitable for one child at a time.
- The learning tower will be shipped to you disassembled.
- Assembly of the tower is quick and easy. You can refer to the assembly instructions.
- Made of poplar plywood from sustainable plantations.
- The board can be placed at 2 different levels. The first one is suitable for children under 3 years old and the second one is suitable for children 3 years old and above.
- The corners of the ears are sandblasted and rounded.
- Before using the product, you must read all the safety rules.
- Never leave a child unsupervised in the learning tower.
- The minimum recommended age is 18 months. Your child is ready to use the tower when he is able to stand up solidly and walk on his own. Your child cannot safely use the learning tower until this stage of development.
Here are the safety rules for using the learning tower :
- Assembly of the tower must be done by an adult.
- The minimum recommended age is 12 months. Your child is ready to use the tower when they stand solidly and walk on their own. Your child cannot safely use the learning tower until this stage of development.
- Your child should always be under the supervision of an adult when getting on, using or exiting the learning tower. We recommend that you be within an arm's length of your child when in the learning tower.
- Keep sharp, hot or dangerous objects away from your child while in the learning tower.
- Never position the tower in front of a heat source such as a stove, oven or microwave.
- The learning tower should be positioned on a flat, rigid and level surface. Do not use the tower on an uneven surface such as grass or a carpet.
- The learning tower should be placed in front of a solid surface such as an island wall or kitchen cabinets. There should be no empty space in front of the tower so that the child cannot fall.
- The learning tower should only be used inside the house.
- The learning tower is designed to be used by one child at a time.
- If, after a while, some parts of the tower become loose, feel free to remove them, then put them back in and tighten them again. The tower should only be used when it is completely solid. Occasionally check the strength of the tower by holding both panels with your hands while rocking the tower from side to side.
- Use a wet wipe and mild soap if necessary.
You have questions? Call us and we will be happy to answer them: 1-855-873-2323
Our customer service is open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.. Please note that it is possible that the volume of calls is very high. We will handle all calls and messages diligently. The team will ensure that everyone can take advantage of the promotion and it will be extended as needed for special cases. Some restrictions apply. The different promotions cannot be combined.
Take advantage of our 30-day Best Price Guarantee, Free Shipping, and Easy Returns.