Apron for children 2 to 4 years old from recycled water bottles.
Did you know? Each apron collects 4 plastic bottles left in our oceans and landfills. No more stains on your clothes! This very large apron covers everything!
The perfect apron for children who love to cook with mom & dad: cutting vegetables, making pancakes, mixing spaghetti sauce.
Also an essential for the creative activities of our minis: drawing, modelling clay, painting.
- This apron is made 100% in Quebec
- The exclusive Kantalou fabric is made from recycled water bottles.
- The fabric is waterproof, washable and thin for transport, 100% polyester 100% recycled fibres
- One size for children from 2 to 4 years old & adjustable with its adjustment to the arms
- Long, round cut with long sleeves for better protection of clothing
- At the end of the activity, rinse the apron in cold soapy water, rub with a Marseille soap and let dry.
- Put in the washing machine with soap without fabric softener.
- To avoid stains, use a stain remover Marseille soap.
- Air drying (recommended method) or machine drying at LOW temperature.
- DO NOT machine wash in hot water (this could damage the fabric).
- DO NOT dry at high temperatures (this could damage the tissue).
- DO NOT put in the dishwasher (this could damage the fabric).
You have questions? Call us and we will be happy to answer them: 1-855-873-2323
Our customer service is open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.. Please note that it is possible that the volume of calls is very high. We will handle all calls and messages diligently. The team will ensure that everyone can take advantage of the promotion and it will be extended as needed for special cases. Some restrictions apply. The different promotions cannot be combined.
Take advantage of our 90-day Best Price Guarantee, Free Shipping, and Easy Returns.