Help your children understand what time it is with the Groclock sleep trainer for toddlers.
Help your children understand what time it is with the Groclock sleep trainer for toddlers. How do you get your children to understand when it’s time to get up? SIMPLE ""stay in bed until you see the sun!""
The Groclock uses fun images of the stars and sun to communicate when to go back to sleep and when it’s time to spring out of bed. Due to popular request, the Groclock includes a feature allowing parents to choose whether or not to display the digital clock during the usual ‘stars to sun’ countdown. So for older children, they can now start to learn digital time, as well as look for the arrival of the sun!
HOW DOES THE GROCLOCK HELP?
Are 5 am wake up calls part of the routine in your house? The Groclock uses fun images of the stars and sun to help your little ones learn when it's time to rise and shine and when it's time to go back to sleep! Throughout the night the Groclock will show its moon screen and the stars will countdown to the time you have set for the sun to come up.
"No more getting up at 5am!". The Groclock also comes with a beautifully illustrated book called 'Sleepy Farm' which helps encourage children to stay in bed longer, which means more sleep for them and more sleep for you! It is this combination of the simple glowing images and the bedtime story book which has already made the Groclock a phenomenal success for hundreds of toddlers.
- Glowing screen shows images of stars and sun to communicate 'sleep' and 'wake-up' time
- Includes fun bedtime story book
- Stars go out one-by-one during the night to show the passing of time
- Key-lock option so exploring toddler hands can't wake the sun up early
- Option to set two separate wake-up times (weekday/weekend or night-time/day-time nap)
- Adjustable screen brightness
- Silent operation
- Optional audible alarm feature
- Mains powered (adapter included)
- Suitable from age 2+ years
- Conforms to highest applicable British and European Standards
- Educational option of showing digital clock during the ‘stars to sun’ countdown
- "Mr Star" night time graphic
- Beautifully illustrated bedtime storybook