Eternis S with SensorSafe - Manhattan Grey
This car seat integrates important safety technology into the chest clip of harness to alert when unsafe situations arise.
- Ultra-lightweight: weighs only 4.3 kg (9.5 lbs.) for easy carrying and installation
- Linear Side-impact Protection System absorbs up to 25% more impact forces in a collision*
- Load leg base stabilizes the car seat and can reduce crash forces
- XXL sun canopy with a UPF 50+ rating to protect baby from the sun’s rays
- European belt routing provides safe installation without a car seat base
- Energy absorbing shell helps reduce the forces felt by the baby in a collision
- Use from 1.8 kg to 15.9 kg (4 lbs. to 35 lbs.) and 43 cm to 76.2 cm (17 in. to 30 in.) tall
- Removable newborn insert provides support from 2.3 kg to 5 kg (5 lbs. to 11 lbs.)
- Padded 5-point safety harness with chest clip
- Travel system ready with CYBEX strollers using car seat adapters
- Designed and engineered in Germany *when compared to the same car seat without L.S.P. extended
- Chimes through the installed vehicle receiver if child is still secured in the seat when the car is switched off
- Alerts through the caregiver’s cell phone if the child is left behind in the vehicle secured in the car seat and then alerts the designated emergency contact if the situation is still not remedied
- Emergency contact receives GPS coordinates of the vehicle’s last known position
- Alerts through the vehicle receiver and caregiver’s smart phone when the child has unbuckled their chest clip while the vehicle is in motion
- Monitors the back seat temperature to alert through the vehicle receiver and the caregiver’s smart phone when the back seat appears to be too hot or too cold for the child’s comfort
- Provides warnings to the caregiver when the child may have been seated for too long and needs a break
- Receiver plugs directly into your car’s OBD port and syncs with the caregiver’s cell phone
- Only one install needed if receiver is kept plugged into vehicle’s OBD port
- Helps ensure proper use by providing guidance on installation, how-to videos, FAQ’s, direct link to customer service and more through the SensorSafe app
- App can monitor up to 16 chest clips on a single platform
- App download available for Android and IOS
How SensorSafe Works
- Originally developed to help prevent the rising number of infant hot car deaths, SensorSafe will chime through the installed vehicle receiver to alert you when a child is still secured in the back seat after the car has been switched off. This reminds the caregiver to act quickly, but if the child is still secured after several minutes an alert will be sent to the caregiver’s cellphone through the downloaded app. If the situation is still not remedied, the designated emergency contact will receive an alert with the GPS coordinates of the vehicle’s last known position. This state-of-the-art safety technology is designed so that there is no need to reinstall it each time you drive. For ease, just keep the receiver plugged into your car’s OBD port to drive with that extra peace of mind.
- 25,5" H x 20" W x 25,3" L
- Weight: 12,5 kg (27 lbs)
You have questions? Call us and we will be happy to answer them: 1-855-873-2323
Our customer service is open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.. Please note that it is possible that the volume of calls is very high. We will handle all calls and messages diligently. The team will ensure that everyone can take advantage of the promotion and it will be extended as needed for special cases. Some restrictions apply. The different promotions cannot be combined.
Take advantage of our 30-day Best Price Guarantee, Free Shipping, and Easy Returns.