Bundle Gazelle S + Aton2 + Cot
The Cybex Gazelle S and Cybex Aton 2 infant car seat travel system is all you need for your growing family.
The CYBEX Gazelle S Stroller
It includes a basket for extra transportation with an impressive 22 lb. capacity.
Adapting to your family's changing needs, the Gazelle S can easily convert from a single to a double stroller without additional adapters.
Designed to allow for 20+ different configurations, the Gazelle S offers endless opportunities.
The ATON 2 Car Seat
This car seat incorporates important safety technology in the chest harness attachment to alert you when a dangerous situation occurs.
Alerts are sent through a receiver in the vehicle and through the caregiver's cell phone to keep children safe in a wide range of situations through an easy-to-use app.
Gazelle S Cot
As your family grows, convert the CYBEX Gazelle S from a single to a double stroller with the Gazelle S baby cot allowing a baby and toddler to ride at the same time.
With an inner lining fabric as warm and comfortable as cotton, the Gazelle S baby cot is not only super spacious, it also offers a sheltered place for your baby to nap.
The CYBEX Gazelle S Stroller
- Removable storage basket (22 lb. maximum weight)
- Compact fold and stands upright when folded
- Adjustable backrest and footrest for personalized comfort
- 3-in-1 modular system with 20+ possible configurations
- Travel system compatible with Cybex, Maxi-Cosi MIco 30 and Nuna Pipa car seats with included adapters
- Travel system compatible with BRITAX® B-Safe 35, BRITAX® B-Safe 35 Elite, BRITAX® Endeavours, Graco® SnugRide® 30/35, Graco® SnugRide® SnugLock® 30/35, Chicco® KeyFit® 30, Peg Perego® Primo Viaggio 4-35 with adapters (sold separately)
- Adjustable one-handed handle for parents of all sizes
- Ideal under stroller storage basket (28 lb. max weight)
- 4-wheel suspension with shock absorbing system for a smooth ride
Unfolded 41.3" L x 25.4" W x 43.1" H
Folded with wheels 32.5" L x 25.4" W x 12" H
Weight 27.7 lbs
For children from 6 months to 50 lbs with seat, from birth with car seat or baby carriage
The Aton 2 infant car seat with SensorSafe™
- Ultralight: weighs only 9.5 pounds (4.3 kg) for easy transport and installation
- Linear side impact protection system absorbs up to 25% more impact force in the event of a crash*
- Strut base stabilizes the car seat and can reduce crash force
- European belt positioning offers a secure installation without a car seat base
- Energy absorbing shell helps reduce the impact felt by the child in a collision
- Removable newborn insert provides support from 2.3 kg to 5 kg (5 to 11 pounds)
- Padded 5-point safety harness with chest clip
- Travel system compatible with CYBEX strollers using car seat adapters
- Designed and manufactured in Germany
*Compared to the same car seat without L.S.P.
How SensorSafe works:
Originally designed to help prevent the growing number of infant car deaths, SensorSafe emits a sound through a receiver in the vehicle to alert that a child is still in the back seat after the car's engine has been turned off. This reminds the caregiver to act quickly, but if the child is still buckled in after several minutes an alert will be sent to the caregiver's cell phone through the downloaded app. If the situation has not yet been remedied, the designated emergency contact will receive an alert with the GPS coordinates of the vehicle's last known location. This advanced safety technology is designed so that you don't have to reinstall it every time you drive. For simplicity, and added peace of mind, simply keep the receiver plugged into your car's OBD port.
- Sounds through the receiver installed in the vehicle if the child is still strapped in the seat when the car engine is turned off
- Alerts the caregiver's cell phone if the child is left in the vehicle, strapped into the car seat and then alerts the designated emergency contact if the situation has not yet been remedied
- The emergency contact receives the GPS coordinates of the vehicle's last known location
- Issues alerts via the vehicle's receiver and the caregiver's smartphone when the child has detached the chest clip while the vehicle is in motion
- Monitors the temperature of the back seat to issue an alert in the vehicle's receiver and the caregiver's smartphone when the back seat appears to be too hot or too cold for the child's comfort
- Issues alerts to the caregiver when the child may have been sitting too long and needs a break
- The receiver plugs directly into your car's OBD port and syncs with the caregiver's cell phone
- Only one installation is required if the receiver remains plugged into the vehicle's OBD port
- Helps ensure proper use by offering installation tips, demonstration videos, FAQs, a direct link to customer service and more through the SensorSafe app
- App can monitor up to 16 chest straps on a single platform
- App download available for Android and IOS
Measurements: 63.5 cm long x 43.8 cm wide x 38.7 cm high (25" long x 17.25" wide x 15.25" high)
Weight: 9.5 pounds (4.3 kg) excluding base
For use from 1.8 kg to 15.9 kg (4 to 35 pounds) and from 43 cm to 76.2 cm (17" to 30")
Length: 25.17 mm
Height: 21 mm
Weight: 19.8 lbs
Care: Machine washable seat cover at 30°.
You have questions? Call us and we will be happy to answer them: 1-855-873-2323
Our customer service is open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.. Please note that it is possible that the volume of calls is very high. We will handle all calls and messages diligently. The team will ensure that everyone can take advantage of the promotion and it will be extended as needed for special cases. Some restrictions apply. The different promotions cannot be combined.
Take advantage of our 30-day Best Price Guarantee, Free Shipping, and Easy Returns.