Emily 2-in-1 Mini Crib and Twin Bed
The Emily Mini Crib is the perfect space-saving alternative to a full-size crib. With traditional charm and rich finishes, the Emily Mini Crib is baby's first nursery in a neat little package. Emily easily becomes a twin bed (rails available separately) in one simple conversion. Crafted from sturdy New Zealand pine wood, the Emily Mini Crib provides a solid haven for baby's dreams for years. Emily is lead and phthalate safe and available in three classic, non-toxic finishes.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified - screened for 360 VOCs and over 10,000 chemicals
- Converts to twin-size bed (Twin-size bed conversion kit sold separately)
- US standard mini crib-sized for a smart alternative to a bassinet, providing a safe sleeping environment from newborn to beyond 18 months
- Lower profile crib for easy reach and 2 adjustable mattress positions
- 1'' waterproof pad (24"W x 38"L) included
- Made of 100% sustainable New Zealand pine wood and wood frame with CARB II compliant MDF board mattress support
- Finished in non-toxic multi-step painting process, lead and phthalate safe
- Meets ASTM international and U.S. CPSC safety standards
Assembled Dimensions: 38.7" x 27.95" x 37.99"
Assembled Weight: 28.78 lbs
Slat strength: 149 lbs
Interior Crib Measurements: 37.625"L x 23.625"W
Front-rail measurements (top to floor): 35"H
Mini Crib: Stop using when child begins to climb or reaches 35 inches
Twin Bed: 500 lbs
You have questions? Call us and we will be happy to answer them: 1-855-873-2323
Our customer service is open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.. Please note that it is possible that the volume of calls is very high. We will handle all calls and messages diligently. The team will ensure that everyone can take advantage of the promotion and it will be extended as needed for special cases. Some restrictions apply. The different promotions cannot be combined.
Take advantage of our 30-day Best Price Guarantee, Free Shipping, and Easy Returns.