The Emily Mini Crib is the perfect space-saving alternative to a full-size crib. With traditional charm and rich finishes, the Emily Mini Crib is baby's first nursery in a neat little package. Emily easily becomes a twin bed (rails available separately) in one simple conversion. Crafted from sturdy New Zealand pine wood, the Emily Mini Crib provides a solid haven for baby's dreams for years. Emily is lead and phthalate safe and available in three classic, non-toxic finishes.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified - screened for 360 VOCs and over 10,000 chemicals
- Converts to twin-size bed (Twin-size bed conversion kit sold separately)
- US standard mini crib-sized for a smart alternative to a bassinet, providing a safe sleeping environment from newborn to beyond 18 months
- Lower profile crib for easy reach and 2 adjustable mattress positions
- 1'' waterproof pad (24"W x 38"L) included
- Made of 100% sustainable New Zealand pine wood and wood frame with CARB II compliant MDF board mattress support
- Finished in non-toxic multi-step painting process, lead and phthalate safe
- Meets ASTM international and U.S. CPSC safety standards
Assembled Dimensions: 38.7" x 27.95" x 37.99"
Assembled Weight: 28.78 lbs
Slat strength: 149 lbs
Interior Crib Measurements: 37.625"L x 23.625"W
Front-rail measurements (top to floor): 35"H
Mini Crib: Stop using when child begins to climb or reaches 35 inches
Twin Bed: 500 lbs