Our Boheme pacifier is inspired by the modern bohemian style. With its natural elements and organic silhouette Boheme appears in a fresh, creative, and aesthetic design.
The round natural rubber latex nipple is designed to resemble the shape and size of the mother’s soft nipple and promotes a similar tongue placement and sucking technique when breastfeeding.
The pacifier is therefore recommended by midwives to support natural breastfeeding.
- Round nipple
- Available in natural rubber latex
- Recommended by midwives to support natural breastfeeding
- The shield is made of 100% food-safe material
- Designed and manufactured in Denmark/EU
- Complies with the European Standard EN 1400+A2
- Ethically produced
- Sterilize each pacifier before use.
- Bring water to a boil and pour boiling water over pacifiers.
- Let the pacifiers soak for approx. 5 minutes.
- Pick them up and let them dry.
- The pacifier nipples may retain water, simply squeeze the nipple to release and lay to cool and dry for 3-4 hours.
- If the pacifier shows any irregularities, we recommend that you discard right away. Due to our pacifiers being made with natural rubber, the nipple may expand with use.