Baby Glass Bottle Complete Set 110 ml
It is 100% chemical-free and emits no harmful substances to the milk, making it an easy and safe option for parents. Glass is the absolute purest material for both food and beverages, as it is 100% chemical-free and emits no harmful substances into the milk.
As a result, the bottle withstands freezing, thawing in boiling water, microwave heating, and dishwasher cleaning.
The nipple has been specially developed to match the nipple from our popular BIBS Colour pacifier which promotes the right sucking technique for successful breastfeeding, to avoid confusion if you are both breastfeeding and supplementing with a bottle.
- The nipple is produced from soft natural rubber latex and designed with an anti-colic valve, to ensure the best milk flow for your baby
- Contains a milk lock for easy and hygienic storage, which will be placed under the screw cap and cap
- Contains a funnel to fill up the bottle fast and easily with less milk/formula waste
- The bumper at the bottom of the bottle is non-slip and soundless when being placed at a table. It also functions as a safety measure in the case that the bottle is dropped on the floor
- All parts are made in 100% food-grade material with the highest respect for safety and recyclability
- Features both ml and oz measurements
- Specially developed to meet European standard EN14350
- Carefully designed and manufactured in Denmark
- The latex nipple must be cleaned and sterilized before each use by scalding.
- Pour it with boiling water and let it soak in the water for approx. 5 min.
- Pick it up and let it dry on a clean towel.
- DO NOT use microwave sterilizing or cleaning products or even dishwasher as it will break down the natural rubber latex.
- Renew the nipple after using it for 4-6 weeks for safety and hygiene reasons. Please do not leave the nipple in direct sun.
- Further, always inspect the nipple before each use by pulling the nipple in all directions inspecting it carefully before use, and replacing the nipple at the first sign of damage or weakness.
- Milk lock, screw cap, ring and glass bottle
- Washing with hot water and soap or washing in the dishwasher.
- Pour them with boiling water, to make sure all soap residue is gone.
- Let all the parts dry completely before re-assembly.
- Do not heat any plastic parts or the nipple in a microwave oven. The glass bottle can withstand microwave heating, but we recommend that you washed it in the above-mentioned ways to ensure it is absolutely clean.
You have questions? Call us and we will be happy to answer them: 1-855-873-2323
Our customer service is open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.. Please note that it is possible that the volume of calls is very high. We will handle all calls and messages diligently. The team will ensure that everyone can take advantage of the promotion and it will be extended as needed for special cases. Some restrictions apply. The different promotions cannot be combined.
Take advantage of our 90-day Best Price Guarantee, Free Shipping, and Easy Returns.