2-in-1 Learning Tower- Albert
Albert the bear is always hungry; he's a foodie. He indulges in all activities but his favorite moment is when he finds something to eat.
Inspired by Montessori, the learning tower, also called an observation tower, allows your child to develop his autonomy in a safe and interactive way by being involved in daily tasks. It makes mealtime more fun and above all, less stressful!
- This product is entirely made in Quebec.
- This 2-in-1 learning tower has a removable board with the dual function of preventing children from falling and turning the tower into an artist's easel.
- The board is reversible: magnetic blackboard on one side and dry-erase whiteboard on the other.
- The tower is made of premium birch plywood which makes it sturdy and durable.
- High-end finish with non-toxic varnish.
- Your child can draw with chalk or place magnets on the magnetic board, or draw with non-permanent markers on the whiteboard.
- The clean design does not include any screws visible on the outside of the product.
- The learning tower is designed for children from 1 to 6 years old.
- The board and the step can be placed at 2 different levels. The first is suitable for children under 3 years old and the second is more suitable for children 3 years and older.
- The use of this learning tower is suitable for one child at a time.
- The step has an insert for depositing chalk.
- The learning tower will be shipped to you disassembled.
- Assembly of the tower is quick and easy. You can refer to the assembly instructions.
- Before using the product, you must read all the safety rules.
- Never leave a child unsupervised in the learning tower.
- The minimum recommended age is 12 months. Your child is ready to use the tower when he is able to stand up solidly and walk on his own. Your child cannot safely use the learning tower until this stage of development.
- For safety reasons, the board should always be in place when your child is in the tower.
Here are the safety rules for using the learning tower :
- Assembly of the tower must be done by an adult.
- The minimum recommended age is 12 months. Your child is ready to use the tower when they stand solidly and walk on their own. Your child cannot safely use the learning tower until this stage of development.
- Your child should always be under the supervision of an adult when getting on, using or exiting the learning tower. We recommend that you be within an arm's length of your child when in the learning tower.
- Keep sharp, hot or dangerous objects away from your child while in the learning tower.
- Never position the tower in front of a heat source such as a stove, oven or microwave.
- The board must be installed on the learning tower at all times, except when your child is going up or down. The latter acts as a security panel.
- The learning tower should be positioned on a flat, rigid and level surface. Do not use the tower on an uneven surface such as grass or a carpet.
- Your floor may have slight differences in level from leg to leg, which is why we include self-adhesive markers that you can use to level the tower or just to protect your floor.
- The learning tower should be placed in front of a solid surface such as an island wall or kitchen cabinets. There should be no empty space in front of the tower so that the child cannot fall.
- The learning tower should only be used inside the house.
- The learning tower is designed to be used by one child at a time.
- The maximum recommended weight in the tower is 160 lbs.
- Make sure the tower level is the right height for your child. Check regularly to see if his hips are higher than the kitchen counter when in the learning tower. When the child's hips are above the counter, you need to lower the level of the tower. Refer to the assembly instructions.
- If, after a while, some parts of the tower become loose, feel free to remove them, then put them back in and tighten them again. The tower should only be used when it is completely solid. Occasionally check the strength of the tower by holding both panels with your hands while rocking the tower from side to side.
Note: Wood is a natural material that can wear marks. Variations in grain, color, knots or texture are natural phenomena in products made from wood. These unique variations and brands are proof of quality, not of defects.
- Height : 35,5" (90,2 cm)
- Depth : 17,5" (44,5 cm)
- Width : 15,5" (39,4 cm)
- 22 lb
- Use a wet wipe and mild soap if necessary.
You have questions? Call us and we will be happy to answer them: 1-855-873-2323
Our customer service is open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.. Please note that it is possible that the volume of calls is very high. We will handle all calls and messages diligently. The team will ensure that everyone can take advantage of the promotion and it will be extended as needed for special cases. Some restrictions apply. The different promotions cannot be combined.
Take advantage of our 90-day Best Price Guarantee, Free Shipping, and Easy Returns.