**Please note that the Eternis S car seat will be delivered in February 2021 for the colour Denim Blue**
The CYBEX Eternis S with SensorSafe is the only seat your child will need from birth and beyond.
With three modes -- rear-facing, forward-facing and booster, this All-In-One Car Seat is designed for use from 1.8 kg up to 54.4 kg (4 lbs. up to 120 lbs.). This car seat integrates important safety technology into the chest clip of harness to alert when unsafe situations arise.
The alerts are provided through a vehicle receiver and the caregiver’s smartphone to ensure safety for children in a range of situations.
- Three modes: Rear-facing from 1.8 kg to 22.7 kg (4 lbs. to 50 lbs.),
- Forward-facing from 10 kg to 29.5 kg (22 lbs. to 65 lbs.)
- Belt-positioning Booster from 18 kg to 54.4 kg (40 lbs. to 120 lbs.)
- Smart-tech harness chest clip with SensorSafe provides alerts when unsafe situations arise in the back seat (not used in Belt-positioning Booster mode)
- Linear Side-impact Protection absorbs up to 25% more impact forces in a collision* 3-position reclining headrest helps prevent the child's head from falling forward while asleep, keeping the head and neck in a safe position
- In-seat recline provides correct ergonomic positioning and extra legroom, allowing your child to ride rear-facing longer
- 12-position, height-adjustable headrest with no-rethread harness
- 6-position one-hand adjustable recline for the best fit to your car
- Magnetic buckle holders for easy entry and exit from the seat
- Anti-rebound bar provides additional protection in the event of a crash by reducing car seat rebound movement • Removable newborn insert provides support from 2.3 kg to 5 kg (5 lbs. to 11 lbs.)
- Dishwasher safe cup holder can be positioned on either side • Harness pads and 2-position padded buckle
- Steel reinforced frame provides strength and durability
- Energy absorbing shell and base help reduce the forces felt by the child in a collision
- Dual Belt adjusters to ensure a tight fit
- Dual-level indicators to help ensure the proper angle • Innovative one-pull LATCH removal system • LATCH Connection storage provided under the seat when not in use
Designed and engineered in Germany *when compared to the same car seat without L.S.P. extended How SensorSafe Works: Originally developed to help prevent the rising number of infant hot car deaths, SensorSafe will chime through the installed vehicle receiver to alert when a child is still secured in the back seat after the car has been switched off.
This reminds the caregiver to act quickly, but if the child is still secured after several minutes an alert will be sent to the caregiver’s cellphone through the downloaded app. If the situation is still not remedied, the designated emergency contact will receive an alert with the GPS coordinates of the vehicle’s last known position. This state-of-the-art safety technology is designed so there is no need to reinstall each time you drive. For ease, just keep the receiver plugged into your car’s OBD port to drive with that extra peace of mind.
- Chimes through the installed vehicle receiver if child is still secured in the seat when the car is switched off
- Alerts through the caregiver’s cell phone if the child is left behind in the vehicle secured in the car seat and then alerts the designated emergency contact if the situation is still not remedied
- Emergency contact receives GPS coordinates of the vehicle’s last known position
- Alerts through the vehicle receiver and caregiver’s smart phone when the child has unbuckled their chest clip while the vehicle is in motion
- Monitors the back seat temperature to alert through the vehicle receiver and the caregiver’s smart phone when the back seat appears to be too hot or too cold for the child’s comfort
- Provides warnings to the caregiver when the child may have been seated for too long and needs a break
- Receiver plugs directly into your car’s OBD port and syncs with the caregiver’s cell phone
- Only one install needed if receiver is kept plugged into vehicle’s OBD port • Helps ensure proper use by providing guidance on installation, how-to videos, FAQ’s, direct link to customer service and more through the SensorSafe app
- App can monitor up to 16 chest clips on a single platform
App download available for Android and IOS
Available in Manhattan Gray, Lavastone Black, Pepper Black and Denim Blue
Measurements (Forward-facing, Fully upright): 64.8 cm H x 50.8 cm W x 64.3 cm H (25.5 in. H x 20 in. W x 25.3 in. D)
Weight: 12.5 kg (27 lbs.)
Use from 1.8 kg to 54.4 kg (4 lbs. to 120 lbs.) or 43 cm to 144.8 cm (17 in. to 57 in.), following the directions in your user manual